Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coming soon....

My cupcakes are becoming quite the little authors! Kindergarten writing is so fun because I can watch the children develop their skills and see how they begin to use all of their new knowledge. My best friend and fellow kindergarten teacher Miss Cabral (from Watergrass Elementary) and I are going to collaborate this year in writing. Our classrooms will be video chatting and sharing pieces of writing to help celebrate our young authors! Stay tuned for more information and pictures of our collaboration.

Miss Cabral and I have always loved to share teaching ideas and we also enjoy attending professional development events together to get inspired! Our favorite event was the four day International Reading Association conference in Orlando. We were able to see "The Sisters", Dick Allington, and Regie Routman speak. We were definitely super fans and had a lot of fun learning that week!


No comments:

Post a Comment