Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm Back!

Hello cupcakes! Mrs. Dapcic just got back from a four week trip to see her family in Poland. My whole family lives there. I got to see my grandma, grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I have been been going almost every summer since I was four years old! That's A LOT of trips. ;)

This year, Mr. Dapcic surprised Mrs. Dapcic with a stop in Paris! Oh boy! I have wanted to see Paris for a long time. Here are some pictures of my favorite stops there...

P.S. I miss you all! See you in two weeks on Meet the Teacher/Registration Day! (August 14th)

 This is the Eiffel Tower. It is soooooo enormous!


Laduree is a famous pastry shop from 1862. This is where the Macaroon cookie was born. Sooooo yummy! I think had too many....I couldn't help myself!


Laduree was so beautiful inside!

The Eiffel Tower looked so pretty and glittery at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment