Friday, February 1, 2013

Grounhog Day

The cupcakes and I have been predicting what we think will happen on Groundhog Day. Since this year it is on a Saturday, we will not be able to watch his weather report together. So......I gave the cupcakes a weekend blogging assignment.
* Watch the groundhog weather report (Punxsutawney Phil) on Saturday morning
*Make a comment under this blog post and tell Mrs. Dapcic what the groundhog predicted
*Was your prediction this week confirmed?
*If the cupcakes comment on the blog before Monday morning they will get a prize
If you have any questions please email me! I check my email all weekend! Have fun mini bloggers! mkurowsk@pasco.k12.fl.us



5 comments:

  1. Quin was so excited...the groundhog predicted no shadow, so spring is here..he is pretty sure that is what he predicted! He doesn't remember! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall also predicted the groundhog would not see his shadow and was very excited to watch him and said how cute he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph and I looked on-line to see the Groundhog, and to find out if he saw his shadow. They announced, "And so ye faithful, there is no shadow to see, an early Spring for you and me,". We thought this was cute, and we are looking foward to sping and summer because we love warm days outside and the BEACH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Boy! I am excited to see that some of my cupcakes commented! I am also very excited that spring is coming! I'm ready for beach days and flip flops! Hopefully this means we will have great weather for our zoo trip. Have a super Sunday and I will see you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella guessed right that the groundhog would not see his shadow.

    ReplyDelete